One of the best applications for you Samsung Galaxy Note 2 is offered by Google. It’s named Google Now and is a very good way of beeing in touch with information that you use frequently. For example, you can be noticed about weather, schedule, locations or results of your favorite sports team.
You can find the application very easy by tapping and holding the Menu and then Google. When you will open the application for the first time, you will experience a tutorial.
- First, you will have to tap Next.
- Then, you will discover examples for traffic information and flight information.
- Now, you will have to tap Yes to launch the application and select the Google Account used.
- You will tap Show sample cards or you will modify the Settings for a Card.
Side Note: If you’re enjoying this article, you may want to subscribe to our YouTube channel; we do giveaways, hands-on product reviews, feature top tech, and much more!
After that, you will receive notifications from the Notification panel when something’s changing.
Google Now Settings
You will access the settings from the Menu and you will have to look for those shown below:
- Google Now: by default, all Cards are enabled. Choose from Weather, Traffic, Next appointment, Travel, Flights, Public transit, Places, Sports, Public Alerts, and Movies. To disable a Card, touch the Card and touch the slider to turn it off. You can also set the Ringtone and turn the Vibrate function off and on.
- Voice: change the settings for speech playback.
- Phone search: select the applications on the device to search.
- Privacy & accounts: manage location history and Manage Web History are used in conjunction with your Google Account. Google Now works best when location services are turned on and active.
LATEST FROM YOUTUBE: