ChatON is a very nice application which is allowing you to chat with your friends even if they have another platform on their device. Also, the application is allowing you to share photos or videos with your friends. The application can be accessed from Apps.
- First, you will be asked for your Samsung account. You will have to tap Sign in to enter your account information.
- Now, you will have to type the name which you want your friends to see from your device.
- Now, you will see the main screen of ChatON.
How to add a buddy
- First, you will have to tap Menu, Add buddy and then Suggestions.
- Now, you will have to Tap Contact sync to synchronize your contacts with your device.
- Then, you will have to enter your phone number and country code. After that, you will tap SMS to receive a verification code on your phone.
- Now, you will enter the received code and tap Next.
- You will review the contact sync info message. You can mark the Include SIM contacts checkbox to also add any contacts stored on your device’s SIM. Tap OK to continue.
DID YOU KNOW? Updato offers seamless and guaranteed phone unlocking for any device, carrier and region! It's quick and easy - try it now.
You can tap on Tell friends to invite them install the application. You can tap the Phone Number tab and enter a phone of one your friends to search the ChatON database for a match. You can repeat the process for Search by ID button. You will tap the plus button if you want to add a contact.
How to start chatting
- First, you will have to open the application.
- Then, you will have to tap the Charts tab found at the top of the screen.
- Now, you will tap on Start chat and you will select your friends. Make sure that you don’t forget to tap on the check mark to complete the process.
How to start a voice or a video chat
- First, you will have open the application.
- Now, you will go to the Buddies tab and mark your contacts. After that, you will tap ChatOn Voice or ChatOn Video.
LATEST FROM YOUTUBE: