Tablets have become more powerful and versatile in current years. It is no wonder that a lot of Android tablet users would desire to use their handsets as a car PC & do away with the unhandy interfaces. Not many people drive in luxury cars & it is always recommendable to have a car PC to lean on when driving.
Android Tablet as Car PC
You’ll need ready-made docks for Android Tablets in your car. The docks are readily available on Amazon.com and other vendors in your neighborhood. Some of the docks come without screws. Many companies have designed docks that require a little work to install.
Finding the Dock
Below are fantastic docks of your car:
– The dock has a suction cup that can mount and hold the dock on any dashboard. The Satechi ST-TP01 maintains a tight grip throughout the journey. This is an awesome dock for those who do not want to damage the appearance of their vehicles when drilling holes.
Arkon Large Tablet Long Arm Windshield Suction Mount
– The name almost explains everything here. The dock sticks tightly on the windshield of your car. It maybe the top suction-based docked since the cups sticks well on the glass surfaces.
– Arkon Turck dock comes with screws. It’s designed for the military off road trucks so there is a place to mount it easily.
You’ll need an USB cable and a car charger to charge the Android tablet while driving. There are awesome stocks to charge your house. Some of the fantastic chargers are
- Omaker Intelligent 6.6A
- PowerGen 2.4Amps
- Mediabridge USB 2.0
- Anker Premium Micro USB cables
Getting an AUX
To enable audio, you have to purchase an AUX cable, then attach it at your car stereo. Modern cars nowadays come with an AUX port which makes everything easy. You may connect an extra amplifier to attach your tablet with your car’s speaker system. Below are some awesome AUX ports available for use;
- Mediabridge 3.5 mm
- Anker 3.5 mm Premium Auxiliary
Finally, now that you’ve already ordered a dock for your Android tablet size, place it on the car then connect the charger with a USB cable. Insert your Android tablet on the dock, and then connect the USB for charging. Now use the Android tablet in your car with ease. Connect the AUX cable to the stereo, then enjoy the tunes being played on your Android tablet.