If we think about competition and services offered, Google Services will be always the best choice. One of the most used feature from Google is The Google Drive which offers services like Dropbox or Box.net. Android phones are powered by Google and this is why you can easily upload or download files using Google Drive.
Google Drive application can be easily downloaded from the Google Play Store. With this application you can upload any document or file from your mobile phone to your Google Drive Account. Make sure that you download that officially version available for download.
How to do it
– First, you will have to open the Google Drive application on your device or your mobile phone.
– Now, you will find on the right side top edge an option which will allow you to open a new document.
– Tap the Upload button.
– Find your file into your device or mobile phone.
– Name the file or photo the way you want. You can also covert the file in the Google Docs document compliance.
– Now, hit OK. You will find a notification in the notification tray.
– Check the file by accessing the Google Drive home.
The application has been recently launched in Google Play store and you should try if you did not yet.
DID YOU KNOW? Updato offers seamless and guaranteed phone unlocking for any device, carrier and region! It's quick and easy - try it now.
LATEST FROM YOUTUBE: