- First, you will have to open Applications.
- Then, you will have to access Settings.
- Now, you will tap on About tablet and then Software update.
- Touch Update.
- When the popup window appears, you will have to tap OK.
- If it's a software available for your tablet, it will be shown a message and you will tap on Download.
- The download will start.
- Tap OK after the download is complete. The software will be installed now.
- When the process is done, tap OK to restart and reboot your Nexus 10 tablet.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool