If you want to update your device to the latest version of software, you will need to follow the steps below. Keep in mind that you need to have a Google Account. Also, you will have to remember that your device should not be plugged when you complete the process. Make sure that you start the process with more than 50% battery level.
How to update your Nexus 10
- First, you will have to open Applications.
- Then, you will have to access Settings.
- Now, you will tap on About tablet and then Software update.
- Touch Update.
- When the popup window appears, you will have to tap OK.
- If it’s a software available for your tablet, it will be shown a message and you will tap on Download.
- The download will start.
- Tap OK after the download is complete. The software will be installed now.
- When the process is done, tap OK to restart and reboot your Nexus 10 tablet.
DID YOU KNOW? Updato offers seamless and guaranteed phone unlocking for any device, carrier and region! It's quick and easy - try it now.
LATEST FROM YOUTUBE: