- Dial *#197328640#
- Go to Main Menu >  UMTS >  Debug Screen >  Phone Control >  Network Lock > Options Perso SHA256 OFF
- Wait 30 seconds
- Press Menu and Back (This will take you back to  Network Lock
- Choose  NW Lock NV Data INITIALLIZ
- Wait 1 minute
- This should have unlocked you Galaxy Note 2
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 users that purchase their devices from various carriers and get them carrier locked, can have them unlocked now for free using the Galaxy Note 2 hidden menu. This will save you some money with unlocking the phone. Requirements: Galaxy Note 2 LTE Version (It may also work on GT-N7100 models, but its not generally tested) How to unlock Galaxy Note 2 with the hidden menu:
Thanks to XDA user owl74 for this info!
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool