This is a complete guide that shows you how to switch off the Text Message Alerts on your Android phone. This can be helpful when you have your phone in silent mode or when you don;t want to be disturbed by text messages alerts.
How to disable text message alerts on Android:
- Enter the Messaging application
- Tap on the menu/option button of your device (Usually left to the Home button)
- Select Settings
- On the option window scroll down until you see the ‘Select ringtone’ option. Tap on it.
- In the Ringtone list you should see the Silent option. Tap on it to activate it.
- Click Ok.
- You have disabled the Text Messages alerts.
Side Note: If you’re enjoying this article, you may want to subscribe to our YouTube channel; we do giveaways, hands-on product reviews, feature top tech, and much more!
LATEST FROM YOUTUBE: