Do you want to connect your phone to your PC faster than you have done before? The Kies air application is a device management tool which is allowing you to manage the personal information and content from your Samsung Galaxy Note II.
Check for the application into your phone and download it from Google Play Store if it isn’t preloaded. Install it and follow the steps below for transferring files to your computer:
- Tap apps on your Home screen and then Kies air.
- Tap start to initiate the connection.
- The application will display a URL which can be used for browsing the device.
- Tap Allow to create the connection with your PC. Check the Remember for today option if you want to skip asking messages for the rest of the day.
- Check your device on the left panel of the Kies air application.
- Tap Videos or Photos.
- Now, you will simply have to mark the files you want transfer to your PC and then tap Download. If you want to mark all, tap the All option.
- The final step is to choose the location where do you want your files to be saved.
Side Note: If you’re enjoying this article, you may want to subscribe to our YouTube channel; we do giveaways, hands-on product reviews, feature top tech, and much more!
Drag and Drop Files Using Windows Explorer
Another very good way to do that is to use Windows Explorer. You will see it done easily by following the steps below:
- First, you will have to connect your Samsung Galaxy Note II to your PC using the USB cable.
- Windows will open a window on your computer and you will click on Open device to view files option.
- Now, you will need to access the containing folder of the pictures on your Samsung Galaxy Note II.
- You will complete the process by clicking and dragging the files into your PC.
LATEST FROM YOUTUBE: