1 DropboxThis method requires internet. Follow the steps below
- Download Dropbox – Install the Dropbox application from the Google Play Store
- Use an email to register for the Dropbox account. Make sure you remember the credentials since you’ll need them when logging into you PC.
- Upload – Tap Menu icon then select ‘Upload Here.’ Use browser to locate the files you want to transfer. Click on the ones you need and then click upload.
- Switch to your PC – Using the internet browser on the PC, go to Dropbox to log in.
- Download your File – Look for the files you want to transfer then click Open.
2 Google DriveThis method also requires internet. Below is a clear outline on how to go about transferring files through Google Drive
- Download the app from Google Play Store
- Sign in – Open Google Drive and use Google account to sign in
- Transfer your file – One Google Drive is set up, find the file you want to transfer and the tap the share button.
- Switch to Your Computer – In your PC browser, go to Google Drive then log in.
- Download – Explore your Google Drive to locate your files, then transfer.
3 Using CablesThe best thing about using cables is that the amount of data transferred has no limit.
- Get the cables – Look for a micro USB cable which came with your device.
- Plug the cable into your computer – This takes about 3 tries as the USB ports exist in different quantum superposition. Plug the other end to your Android handset
- Use Windows Explorer – Open the Windows Explorer on your computer then locate your device. Copy the files to your PC and you are done.
Similar / posts
January 19 2018
September 21 2016