In case you have a problem when transferring your files over to a PC, there is no need to worry. The hallmark of Android operating system is flexibility and this means that you’ve plenty of options to partake when accomplishing any task.
This method requires internet. Follow the steps below
- Download Dropbox – Install the Dropbox application from the Google Play Store
- Use an email to register for the Dropbox account. Make sure you remember the credentials since you’ll need them when logging into you PC.
- Upload – Tap Menu icon then select ‘Upload Here.’ Use browser to locate the files you want to transfer. Click on the ones you need and then click upload.
- Switch to your PC – Using the internet browser on the PC, go to Dropbox to log in.
- Download your File – Look for the files you want to transfer then click Open.
You should install the Dropbox applications in your PC to keep a shared folder.
2 Google Drive
This method also requires internet. Below is a clear outline on how to go about transferring files through Google Drive
- Download the app from Google Play Store
- Sign in – Open Google Drive and use Google account to sign in
- Transfer your file – One Google Drive is set up, find the file you want to transfer and the tap the share button.
- Switch to Your Computer – In your PC browser, go to Google Drive then log in.
- Download – Explore your Google Drive to locate your files, then transfer.
Likewise, install Google Drive to get a shared folder between your handsets.
3 Using Cables
The best thing about using cables is that the amount of data transferred has no limit.
- Get the cables – Look for a micro USB cable which came with your device.
- Plug the cable into your computer – This takes about 3 tries as the USB ports exist in different quantum superposition. Plug the other end to your Android handset
- Use Windows Explorer – Open the Windows Explorer on your computer then locate your device. Copy the files to your PC and you are done.
LATEST FROM YOUTUBE:
Similar / posts
January 19 2018
September 21 2016