The Galaxy Note 2 has amazing features and also amazing specifications. Here’s a useful guide that teaches you how to take a screenshot on your Galaxy Note 2. You can use any of the following methods on your device.
Basically there are 3 main methods to take a screenshot:
- By using the S Pen:
- Hold down the S Pen button
- While holding the button down, place the nib of the Pen on the screen
- Wait for the screenshot to be taken
- After that, the Galaxy Note 2 allows you to annotate, to draw and take notes on the screenshot
- By using the common method:
- Hold down the Power button + Home button
- By using your palm:
- Swype your palm from right to left over the screen
These are the only ways we know that you can take a screenshot of your screen on the Samsung Galaxy Note 2. Hope they were useful for you.
DID YOU KNOW? Updato offers seamless and guaranteed phone unlocking for any device, carrier and region! It's quick and easy - try it now.
LATEST FROM YOUTUBE: