- Touch the home button and then the application button found on the top right corner.
- Touch Settings and then Developer options.
(By the way, if you’re enjoying this article, you may want to subscribe to our YouTube channel; we do giveaways, hands-on product reviews, feature top tech, and much more!)
- You will found a slider on the top right and you will tap it. When it turns green, the options are available.
- Read the message shown and touch OK.
- Touch on USB debugging to turn it on or off.
Keep in mind that it will be shown a green check mark if the feature is turned on.
And as always, we end with an invite: don't be a stranger and join our community - be a part of the conversation where we help each other out, discuss the latest and greatest, and make the best of our tech.