- First, you will have to connect the travel charger to the power socket on the AllShare Cast Wireless Hub. Wait for the status indicator to turn red after about three or four seconds.
- Then, you will have to connect an HDMI cable to the AllShare Cast Wireless Hub and to an HDTV.
- Now, you will change the source input on your HDTV to match the input port being used by HDMI cable.
- Press the Reset button when the status indicator turns red. You will have to wait for about 30 seconds for that. The status indicator will now turn blue.
- Then, you will have to access on your Samsung Galaxy S4 Menu, Settings, Connections and Screen Mirroring.
- Turn the slider button from Off to On.
- Now, you will have to select the AllShare Cast Wireless Hub from the list which will appear on your HDTV.
- The devices are now connected.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool