If you want to beam your photos, videos or other things wireless, you will use the screen mirroring feature. So, you can connect your Samsung Galaxy S4 to a HDTV using the AllShare Cast Wireless Hub or you can do it directly to a Samsung Smart TV.
The AllShare Cast Wireless Hub is allowing you to a HDTV. In this way, you will be able to share your Samsung Galaxy S4 screen. Follow the steps bellow to complete the process:
(By the way, if you’re enjoying this article, you may want to subscribe to our YouTube channel; we do giveaways, hands-on product reviews, feature top tech, and much more!)
- First, you will have to connect the travel charger to the power socket on the AllShare Cast Wireless Hub. Wait for the status indicator to turn red after about three or four seconds.
- Then, you will have to connect an HDMI cable to the AllShare Cast Wireless Hub and to an HDTV.
- Now, you will change the source input on your HDTV to match the input port being used by HDMI cable.
- Press the Reset button when the status indicator turns red. You will have to wait for about 30 seconds for that. The status indicator will now turn blue.
- Then, you will have to access on your Samsung Galaxy S4 Menu, Settings, Connections and Screen Mirroring.
- Turn the slider button from Off to On.
- Now, you will have to select the AllShare Cast Wireless Hub from the list which will appear on your HDTV.
- The devices are now connected.
And as always, we end with an invite: don't be a stranger and join our community - be a part of the conversation where we help each other out, discuss the latest and greatest, and make the best of our tech.