You do have to try this service out.
It only takes a few minutes to do this and after it is over, you will forget how you ever lived without setting it up.
Do you find yourself doing the same thing with your Android smartphone now and then? For example, every time you get to your office you have to put you phone into the vibration and turn off your WiFi connection to save the battery. The after work you take off the vibration mode and connect to the WiFi network into your home.
Wouldn’t be awesome if your smartphone did that automatically?
Maybe you would like a selection of news emailed to your account each day or you would just like a reminder early in the morning if you are going to need an umbrella.
That is exactly what setting up the IFTTT on your Android device will do for you.
IFTTT stands for ‘If This Then That.’ It is completely a free service which allows you to automate the tedious parts of your life.
How to Set up IFTTT on Your Android Phone.
1. Visit the IFTTT website(https://ifttt.com) – You will take notice form the website’s design that the service is entirely about simplicity.
2. Click’ the Sign Up button – The sign up button is very hard to miss it.
3. Enter you email account then choose an account password. After that, click ‘Create Account’
4. Activate the IFTTT account through you active email. Then access you email and located the automated email from IFTTT.
5. Click the link to confirm you subscription
6. Make sure IFTTT confirms the account as activated. You’ll now have a chance to access a new profile. Fill your personal information. You can also choose to engage the community if you’d like to interact with them.
After setting up account go to the Play Store and Download IFTTT mobile application. IF
7. Now you will be able to access a new screen.You’ll need to activate a few channels so that the IFTTT can work for you.
8. Tap on the mortar & pestle icon at the top right to get started
9. Click on the setting icon at the top right of your device
10. Some services and apps such as the social networks requires your presion to login with your account info. Activate all your accounts and then you device becomes IFTTT-ready
LATEST FROM YOUTUBE:
Similar / posts
May 19 2019