This is a complete guide that shows you how to assign an mp3 file as ringtone on your Android running device. You can also assign an mp3 file as a ringtone for a specific contact.
How to assign an mp3 file as ringtone on Android devices:
- Go to the applications menu.
- Select the Music Player app
- Search the list for the mp3 file you want to set up as ringtone
- Click on the mp3 file.
- Tap on the menu/options button of you phone (usually it’s on the left of the Home button)
- Select the ‘Set as’ option.
- You will have 3 options here: Phone Ringtone; Caller Ringtone; Alarm tone. If you want the phone ringtone to be the selected file than choose this option.If you want to assign an mp3 file to a specific contact then select the Caller Ringtone option.
After that you will have to choose the contact you want to assign the mp3 file to. Select the contact.
- This is it.
LATEST FROM YOUTUBE: