- Before anything else, to leverage this method, your device ought to be running a variant of the latest Android operating system, which is Android KitKat at this point in time. All models of the Samsung Galaxy S5 are supported, including the international unlocked versions.
- To commence the process, your phone needs to be at least 50% charged.
- It’s important that you completely backup all your important data.
- The first step involves allowing the installation of APKs from unknown sources. Just jump to your device’s Settings, select Security and then allow Unknown Sources
- Open your browser app and navigate to towelroot.com. Once this website loads fully, hit on the big icon in the center.
- At this stage, download the towelroot APK. Once it’s been completed, open up the notification drawer and tap on this app to install it on your device
- You’re halfway through the process to root your Galaxy S5. From the notification menu, hit on the completed installation to open the app.
- In the application screen, tap on the ‘make it ra1n’ button and let the app do what it does best
- Bingo! Within no time, you’ve rooted your 'Sammy' Galaxy S5, you can now enjoy the hype.
Similar / posts
November 11 2019
November 08 2019
November 01 2019