The latest Android 4.1.1 version UECLK7 is available for Galaxy Tab 2 P3113 and you should take advantage of it. Of course this will mean you will have to give up root if you have any. After the update you will need to apply this rooting method to regain root access on your tablet again. Make sure you follow the steps to root your Galaxy Tab 2 P3113 running Android 4.1.1 UECLK7 so that nothing bad happens to your device.
This rooting method for Galaxy Tab 2 P3113 running Android 4.1.1 UECLK7 uses CF-Auto-Root-espressowifi-espressowifiue-gtp3113.zip to obtain root access, and you will need to use Odin.
!!! Important. Rooting your Galaxy Tab 2 P3113 running Android 4.1.1 UECLK7 will void your warranty. Also this procedure is not an official one, so bad things may happen to your device. For that, we cannot be held responsible for any damage. Continue on your own risk.
How to root Galaxy Tab 2 P3113 running Android 4.1.1 UECLK7:
- Galaxy Tab 2 P3113 running Android 4.1.1 UECLK7.
- Full data backup.
- USB Debugging enabled from Settings>Developer Options>USB Debugging.
- Galaxy Tab 2 P3113 drivers installed on your computer.
- Extract the content from CF-Auto-Root-espressowifi-espressowifiue-gtp3113.zip
- Extract the content from Odin v3.07
- Turn off the tablet.
- Reboot Galaxy Tab 2 P3113 in Download Mode (Press Volume Down + Power buttons simultaneously)
- Start Odin v3.07 (Right Click and press run as Administrator)
- Connect the Galaxy Tab 2 P3113 to your computer with the USB cable. Wait for Odin to recognize your device by showing the yellow box in the left upper corner.
- Click on PDA and add the file you extracted from CF-Auto-Root-espressowifi-espressowifiue-gtp3113.zip
- When you are ready click on START
- At the end of the rooting process your Galaxy Tab 2 P3113 will reboot. That means the tablet is rooted.
This is it. You now have your Galaxy Tab 2 P3113 running Android 4.1.1 UECLK7 rooted.