- First you have to download Root_SuperSU.1.02-Busybox.1.21.0.zip. This is what will root your device. Place the file on your phone's sd card.
- Now turn off your device and enter Recovery Mode. Press Volume Up + Power + Home in the same time.
- Select Install zip from sd card and choose zip from sd card. Select Root_SuperSU.1.02-Busybox.1.21.0.zip. Press Install.
- Wait for the installation to finish. That's it.
We will provide you with the full tutorial to root your Galaxy S3 I9305 with the latest SuperSU 1.02. Rooting can be achieved in order to get access to system files, remove bloatware and do other modifications. If you want to install Custom ROMs, you should install a Custom Recovery. Before continuing with the rooting tutorial, you need to meet some requirements. You have to understand that rooting will void you warranty, and that you proceed on your own risk. We cannot be held responsible for anything. I will provide you the steps to root your device, but first you will need to install a Custom Recovery on your Galaxy S3 I9305. If you haven't done that already you can choose between CWM Recovery or TWRP Recovery and install one of them. Then make sure you backup your data from the device. Follow the next steps carefully and you should be done in no time.How to root Galaxy S3 I9305:
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool