Updating your Galaxy Premier I9260 to the latest Android 4.1.1 ZCALL2 will make your device lose all root access you previously had. Therefore you’re going to need a tutorial on how to root Galaxy Premier I9260 running Android 4.1.1 ZCALL2. In this article we explain exactly that. Make sure you follow the steps to root your Galaxy Premier I9260 running Android 4.1.1 ZCALL2 so that nothing bad happens to your device.
This rooting method for Galaxy Premier I9260 running Android 4.1.1 ZCALL2 uses CF-Auto-Root-superior-superiorxx-gti9260.zip to obtain root access, and you will need to use Odin.
!!! Important. Rooting your Galaxy Premier I9260 running Android 4.1.1 ZCALL2 will void your warranty. Also this procedure is not an official one, so bad things may happen to your device. For that, we cannot be held responsible for any damage. Continue on your own risk.
DID YOU KNOW? Updato offers seamless and guaranteed phone unlocking for any device, carrier and region! It's quick and easy - try it now.
- Galaxy Premier I9260 running Android 4.1.1 ZCALL2.
- Full data backup.
- USB Debugging enabled from Settings>Developer Options>USB Debugging.
- Galaxy Premier I9260 drivers installed on your computer.
How to root Galaxy Premier I9260 running Android 4.1.1 ZCALL2:
- Extract the content from CF-Auto-Root-superior-superiorxx-gti9260.zip
- Extract the content from Odin v 3.07
- Turn off the device.
- Reboot Galaxy Premier I9260 in Download Mode (Press Volume down + home + power buttons)
- Start Odin v 3.07 (Right Click and press run as Administrator)
- Connect the Galaxy Premier I9260 to your computer with the USB cable. Wait for Odin to recognize your device by showing the yellow box in the left upper corner.
- Click on PDA and add the file you extracted from CF-Auto-Root-superior-superiorxx-gti9260.zip
- When you are ready click on START
- At the end of the rooting process your Galaxy Premier I9260 will reboot. That means the phone is rooted.
This is it. You now have your Galaxy Premier I9260 running Android 4.1.1 ZCALL2 rooted.
LATEST FROM YOUTUBE: