Updating your Galaxy Note N8000 to the latest Android 4.1.1 DXBLL3 will make your device lose all root access you previously had. If you need a tutorial on how to root Galaxy Note N8000 running Android 4.1.1 DXBLL3 then all you have to do is to read further. you will need to follow the steps to root Galaxy Note N8000 running Android 4.1.1 DXBLL3 precisely so that nothing bad happens to your device.
This rooting method for Galaxy Note N8000 running Android 4.1.1 DXBLL3 uses CF-Auto-Root-p4noterf-p4noterfxx-gtn8000.zip to obtain root access, and you will need to use Odin.
!!! Important. Rooting your Galaxy Note N8000 running Android 4.1.1 DXBLL3 will void your warranty. Also this procedure is not an official one, so bad things may happen to your Galaxy Note N8000. For that, we cannot be held responsible for any damage. Continue on your own risk.
Side Note: If you’re enjoying this article, you may want to subscribe to our YouTube channel; we do giveaways, hands-on product reviews, feature top tech, and much more!
- Galaxy Note N8000 running Android 4.1.1 DXBLL3.
- Full data backup.
- USB Debugging enabled from Settings>Developer Options>USB Debugging.
- Galaxy Note N8000 drivers installed on your computer.
How to root Galaxy Note N8000 running Android 4.1.1 DXBLL3:
- Extract the content from CF-Auto-Root-p4noterf-p4noterfxx-gtn8000.zip
- Extract the content from Odin 3.07
- Turn off the device.
- Reboot Galaxy Note N8000 in Download Mode (Press Volume down + Home + Power buttons)
- Start Odin 3.07 (Right Click and press run as Administrator)
- Connect the Galaxy Note N8000 to your computer with the USB cable. Wait for Odin to recognize your device by showing the yellow box in the left upper corner.
- Click on PDA and add the file you extracted from CF-Auto-Root-p4noterf-p4noterfxx-gtn8000.zip
- When you are ready click on START
- At the end of the rooting process your Galaxy Note N8000 will reboot. That means the tablet is rooted.
This is it. You now have your Galaxy Note N8000 running Android 4.1.1 DXBLL3 rooted.
LATEST FROM YOUTUBE: