Updating your Galaxy Note 2 E250L to the latest Android 4.1.2 KLVMA3 will make your device lose all root access you previously had. Therefore you’re going to need a tutorial on how to root Galaxy Note 2 E250L running Android 4.1.2 KLVMA3. In this article we explain exactly that. Make sure you follow the steps to root your Galaxy Note 2 E250L running Android 4.1.2 KLVMA3 so that nothing bad happens to your device.
This rooting method for Galaxy Note 2 E250L running Android 4.1.2 KLVMA3 uses CF-Auto-Root-t0ltelgt-t0ltelgt-shve250l.zip to obtain root access, and you will need to use Odin.
!!! Important. Rooting your Galaxy Note 2 E250L running Android 4.1.2 KLVMA3 will void your warranty. Also this procedure is not an official one, so bad things may happen to your device. For that, we cannot be held responsible for any damage. Continue on your own risk.
Side Note: Looking to start your own website/blog? We highly recommend using Bluehost, and you can get started now at $2.95/month, which is an exclusive deal only available here on Updato!
- Galaxy Note 2 E250L running Android 4.1.2 KLVMA3.
- Full data backup.
- USB Debugging enabled from Settings>Developer Options>USB Debugging.
- Galaxy Note 2 E250L drivers installed on your computer.
How to root Galaxy Note 2 E250L running Android 4.1.2 KLVMA3:
- Extract the content from CF-Auto-Root-t0ltelgt-t0ltelgt-shve250l.zip
- Extract the content from Odin 3.07
- Turn off the Galaxy Note 2 E250L.
- Reboot Galaxy Note 2 E250L in Download Mode (Press …)
- Start Odin 3.07 (Right Click and press run as Administrator)
- Connect the Galaxy Note 2 E250L to your computer with the USB cable. Wait for Odin to recognize your device by showing the yellow box in the left upper corner.
- Click on PDA and add the file you extracted from CF-Auto-Root-t0ltelgt-t0ltelgt-shve250l.zip
- When you are ready click on START
- At the end of the rooting process your Galaxy Note 2 E250L will reboot. That means the phone is rooted.
- This is it. You now have your Galaxy Note 2 E250L running Android 4.1.2 KLVMA3 rooted.
LATEST FROM YOUTUBE: