There’s nothing more annoying than to talk on the phone and at the some point it dies. In the era of smartphones, batteries must be very powerful to sustain all the actions that a user do on a regular basis with his/her device.
Here are some tips about how to reduce battery consumption on any Android device.
– Brightness – the display of the device is the worst part of it. It eats the most of the battery, so a way to reduce the consumption is to reduce the brightness or,at least, use auto-brightness.
– GPS – using the GPS on at any time it’s not a good idea. Sometimes, you don’t need to pinpoint your location, si it’s better to leave it off and turn it on when you need it.
– Display timeout – this means the amount of time until the device goes to sleep when you are using it. If you set a bigger time it will eat more power. A smaller time makes a difference.
– Account syncronization – Having all the account on auto sync is’t very clever from the point of view of the battery. Set only those accounts that you need to sync automatically every time you log to the internet.
– Wi-Fi – if you leave the Wi-Fi mode on too long it will constantly look after Wi-Fi networks. It’s better to turn the Wi-Fi on when you need to navigate on the Internet.
– Apps – It’s important to keep up to date all the apps you are using. If there are some apps that you don’t longer use, it’s better to uninstall them, as it won’t eat much power.
LATEST FROM YOUTUBE:
Similar / posts
January 15 2019
January 10 2019