If you have ever deleted photos by mistake or had your device swipe everything in the gallery accidentally, then you probably know the bitter feeling in your guts. Fortunately, the lost photos in the gallery are not really lost. This blog contains easy guidelines of how to recover photos on your Android device. You just have to act fast.
Speed is very essential when it comes to saving the deleted photos. Instantly turn off data connection and Wi-Fi on your handset. The main reason turn them off is that when photos/data is deleted it isn’t deleted till something is written over in your handset’s memory.
All that is deleted is the index which points to where your data begins in the memory, so if you can find the point again, you can recover the deleted photos back.
How to recover lost pictures on Android
- Download a program in your PC known as Dr Fone by Wondershare. The program is free.
- Install, launch and register the program.
- Connect your device to the PC using a USB cable. Make sure you enable USB debugging on your handset for the process to work.
- Once the program have connected to your handset, you will be able to choose from a list of categories of lost or deleted files. The categories are Documents, Videos, Audio, Gallery, WhatsApp messages and Attachment, Message, Call History and Contacts.
- You are then asked to scan the lost/deleted files or all the files. Accept the RSA-key prompt on the handset to make sure that connection between your handsets is secure.
- Once you do that, Dr Fone analyzes your smartphone and reboot it. In case you do receive a message on the computer to say that you have connected it again, ignore. Let the program do its work.
- Once the program has done analyzing your smartphone you will get the results on the program where you will be allowed to check boxes for photos and other files that you need to save. Hit recover and you are done.
LATEST FROM YOUTUBE:
Similar / posts
October 10 2014