- In order for you to avail the discount, you have to make sure that you are using an AT&T line on your ATRIX HD device.
- Fill out the form and submit it to Motorola.
- You will receive a promo code after you have submitted the form and you can redeem it until 15th of July.
- Make sure you submit the form before 30th of June, after which you won’t be applicable to receive the discount.
If you own a Motorola ATRIX HD on AT&T, you are in for an extremely good discount for a new MOTO X.Motorola and AT&T were supposed to upgrade the ATRIX HD to Kitkat but unfortunately the mission could not be accomplished. As a result, the ATRIX HD users were extremely disappointed and Motorola had to make it up to them. The company has therefore taken the initiative and came up with an amazing deal for whoever owns an ATRIX HD.Motorola is offering the new MOTO X for $399, which is about a $100 less than the actual price. Not only that, the buyers will also receive a $100 discount on Sol Tracks as well as Motorola Whisper.The Senior Director, David Schuster apologized that Motorola and AT&T were not able to provide the update as promised, however they hope that the new deal would be a good way to make it up to consumers.Here you might also be interested in our post "Best Android Phone For Gaming"Anyways, if you own an ATRIX HD, here is how you can avail this incredible discount.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool