- First, you will have to open the Applications.
- Then, you will tap Settings.
- Now, you will tap Applications and Manage applications.
- Now, you will have to tap All.
- Tap on Camera and then Clear data.
- Now, your device will show a message. Read it and make sure that you transferred all files to your computer and then tap OK.
(By the way, if you’re enjoying this article, you may want to subscribe to our YouTube channel; we do giveaways, hands-on product reviews, feature top tech, and much more!)
And as always, we end with an invite: don't be a stranger and join our community - be a part of the conversation where we help each other out, discuss the latest and greatest, and make the best of our tech.
Similar / posts
December 01 2016