- Once you have downloaded the app, it will show you two options. You can either listen to the most popular music shown in the app or you can search for your favorite music. Listening to the popular songs is easy, you can just tap to play the song. To listen to a song of you own choosing, open your browser and copy the YouTube URL of the song. Paste it back on Awesome Pop-up Video and click the icon to the right.
- Select your video from the search result and tap to play it. The app works pretty fast and has no major crashing issues. Closing the app will continue the video playback on your screen. You can easily move the video on your screen and check your Twitter or text messages without interrupting the playback.
- To select the next song you need to open the app again. To close the video, just tap on the [X] located at the top.
We all love YouTube but let's admit to the fact that there are so many fixes that we want to see in the YouTube app. Developers are doing a great job to keep the app fresh and at the same time to keep the fans irritated - well, to some extent. Nothing can be more displeasing than not being able to look at your text messages or WhatsApp while playing the video on YouTube on your Android.There is no official fix to the problems but thanks to the 3rd party, we have apps that can save the world. There are more than one app for this but the best one among them is Awesome Pop-up Video. The first thing that you would need to do is download this app on your phone through Google Play. It's a free app, so you don't need to look for your credit card yet.In case you're also interested in downloading the YouTube videos, don't forget to check our latest post "Top Video Downloader Apps for Android to Save Videos"For not just follow the simple steps below and make your YouTube experience even better...
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool