TutuApp is one of the best sources of third-party apps in the world. First released for jailbreakers waiting for a new utility, it soon became popular as an alternative to the official app store, offering modified and streaming apps and games the iOS store doesn't have. Free to use, you don't have to jailbreak, and you can even use it on your Android device.
How to Download TutuApp
TutuApp is simple enough to download; just pick your mobile platform:
Method 1: iOS Only
- Open Safari browser and go to the TutuApp download page https://tutuapp-vip.com
- Tap on a configuration profile download button and tap Install on the confirmation message
- The Install Profile page opens, tap Install and then put your device passcode in when asked
- Tap Install on the new page and wait for TutuApp to install – you will see it on your home page when it is done
Method 2: Android Only
- Using your mobile browser, open the TutuApp download page and tap the APK file https://tutuapp-vip.com/android
- Tap on OK on the security message and let it download
- Open the Settings app on your phone and tap on the Security (or Privacy) option
- Enable the Unknown Sources option
- Go to your Downloads folder and tap in the APK file
- When TutuApp is on your homepage, the installation is finished
How to Use TutuApp:
TutuApp is easy to use on all platforms
- Open TutuApp from your home page
- Tap the Apps option at the bottom of the screen
- Tap on a category and search for an app or game – you can use the search bar to find one
- Tap the app want and follow the on-screen directions to install it
- You will know it's done when the app icon is on your home page
TutuApp is packed with features, including:
- Works on iOS and Android
- Completely free
- No jailbreak or rooting needed
- Lots of third-party apps and games
- Regular updates bring new apps, security improvements, bug fixes, and more
- You can update all your apps and games through TutuApp
- Lots more features
Frequently Asked Questions:
Here's everything you should know about TutuApp:
How Safe is TutuApp?
100% safe for a number of reasons. First, iOS users don't need their Apple ID, so they can't be tracked using it – that keeps their warranty safe too. Second, rooting and jailbreaking no longer required to get this kind of content, so you are protecting your device security while using a perfectly legal app. Third, thorough tests show that there are no viruses, malware, or anything else that can compromise your device or data. Last, regular updates ensure your safety, and SSL encryption is built-in to protect your downloads.
Will I Lose My Warranty?
No. TutuApp is a legal app, needing no special permissions to install. Because you are not rooting your device or installing a jailbreak, neither Apple nor Google can revoke your warranty.
How Do TutuApp Lite and TutuApp VIP Differ?
TutuApp Lite is free, while TutuApp VIP requires a payment. TutuApp Lite offers more than enough for most users, with thousands of free apps and games. However, the VIP app offers an ad-free experience, more exclusive content, fast downloads, no limits, and more. Which one you download is down to what you want, but you can also start on the free version and update later if you want more.
Why Did TutuApp Stop Working on my iPhone or iPad?
The likely reason for this is that the app certificate has been revoked by Apple. TutuApp is not an official app, and the developer uses expired enterprise certificates – these get revoked on a regular basis by Apple, usually within a few days of installation. If this happens, first wait a day or two to let the developers put a new certificate in place. If it still doesn't work after 48 hours, delete TutuApp and install it again.
It Stopped Working on my Android Device too
This is probably because you didn't enable the Unknown Sources option. Go into your Android Settings and tap on Security or Privacy. Make sure the option is enabled properly – this must be done before you install unofficial content, so you will need to delete TutuApp and reinstall it again.
My iOS Device Shows an Untrusted Developer Error
Again, this is down to it being unofficial, and Apple cannot verify or trust the developer. This needs to be solved before you can use the app store, so note the developer name from the error message pop-up and close it.
- Open iOS Settings and go into General
- Tap on Profiles and find the developer name in the list
- Tap it and tap Trust or Verify
- Close settings and the app will work
Try Tutu App Store on your Android or iOS device today – you get access to thousands of unofficial apps for free, and it could become your new go-to app store.