- Download Adobe Flash Player apk and copy it on your sd card
- Go to settings > Security > Unknown Sources (Check the tickbox). This will allow you to install apk files from your sd card
- Use a file manager to access the apk and install it
Flash Player is no longer officially available for device running Jelly Bean. But they have still updated their apk file so that they will still work on Galaxy S3.Some devices though had problems with installing Flash Player after the Android 4.1.1 update. This is a working version of Flash Player for Samsung Galaxy S3 I9305How to install Flash Player on Galaxy S3 I9305 LTE:
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool