- Download Flash Player for Jelly Bean and place the apk on your SD card.
- Enable Installation of apps from Unknown Sources --> Go to Settings > Security > Enable Unknown Sources.
- Use a File manager to access the installation apk and run it.
- Install Flash Player.
- After the installation is done, you will only need to install a Browser that still supports Flash such as Mozilla or Dolphin.
- That's it.
Flash Player is no longer supporting Android 4.1 and above, that's what Adobe said when Jelly Bean was released. The alternative for Flash, if you didn't know, is HTML5, which is supposed to be found on all website in the near future. However the update to HTML5 is taking some time.Because there are still a lot of website that still haven't made the upgrade to HTML5, and Flash Player is still needed to view the content, Android developers found themselves in the position where Flash Player had to be integrated into the later versions of the Android OS. Therefore here's an easy guide to install Flash Player on any device running Android 4.1 or 4.2.!!! You'll have to install this outside of Google Play, so if something happens to your device it will be only your own responsibility.How to install Flash Player on any Jelly Bean running device:
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool