- Download recovery-cwm-touch-188.8.131.52-i9300
- Download Odin v3.04
- Turn off your S3.
- Reboot in Download Mode (Press Home + Volume Down + Power at the same time and hold; Press Volume Up to enter Download Mode)
- Connect the device to the USB port of the PC
- Start Odin by clicking on the downloaded file
- You should see a message 'Added' and a blue box under the ID:COM mark. This means that the Galaxy S3 is connected.
- Check 'Auto Reboot' and 'F.Reset.Time' options
- Select PDA from the left down area in ODIN. Search for the recovery-cwm-touch-184.108.40.206-i9300.tar file you downloaded at step 1.
- Select START
- When the flashing is complete, the phone should reboot.
- CWM Touch Recovery is now installed on your Galaxy S3 i9300 device.
CWM 220.127.116.11 is a Custom Recovery for Galaxy S3 that brings additional features to the previous versions. It now has External SD card support for installing zip files and backup/restore functions.How to install CWM Touch Recovery 18.104.22.168 on GSM Galaxy S3?
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool