CWM 22.214.171.124 is a Custom Recovery for Galaxy S3 that brings additional features to the previous versions. It now has External SD card support for installing zip files and backup/restore functions.
How to install CWM Touch Recovery 126.96.36.199 on GSM Galaxy S3?
- Download recovery-cwm-touch-188.8.131.52-i9300
- Download Odin v3.04
- Turn off your S3.
- Reboot in Download Mode (Press Home + Volume Down + Power at the same time and hold; Press Volume Up to enter Download Mode)
- Connect the device to the USB port of the PC
- Start Odin by clicking on the downloaded file
- You should see a message ‘Added’ and a blue box under the ID:COM mark. This means that the Galaxy S3 is connected.
- Check ‘Auto Reboot’ and ‘F.Reset.Time’ options
- Select PDA from the left down area in ODIN. Search for the recovery-cwm-touch-184.108.40.206-i9300.tar file you downloaded at step 1.
- Select START
- When the flashing is complete, the phone should reboot.
- CWM Touch Recovery is now installed on your Galaxy S3 i9300 device.
DID YOU KNOW? Updato offers seamless and guaranteed phone unlocking for any device, carrier and region! It's quick and easy - try it now.
LATEST FROM YOUTUBE: