CWM 188.8.131.52 is a Custom Recovery for Galaxy S3 that brings additional features to the previous versions. It now has External SD card support for installing zip files and backup/restore functions.
(By the way, if you’re enjoying this article, you may want to subscribe to our YouTube channel; we do giveaways, hands-on product reviews, feature top tech, and much more!)
How to install CWM Touch Recovery 184.108.40.206 on GSM Galaxy S3?
- Download recovery-cwm-touch-220.127.116.11-i9300
- Download Odin v3.04
- Turn off your S3.
- Reboot in Download Mode (Press Home + Volume Down + Power at the same time and hold; Press Volume Up to enter Download Mode)
- Connect the device to the USB port of the PC
- Start Odin by clicking on the downloaded file
- You should see a message ‘Added’ and a blue box under the ID:COM mark. This means that the Galaxy S3 is connected.
- Check ‘Auto Reboot’ and ‘F.Reset.Time’ options
- Select PDA from the left down area in ODIN. Search for the recovery-cwm-touch-18.104.22.168-i9300.tar file you downloaded at step 1.
- Select START
- When the flashing is complete, the phone should reboot.
- CWM Touch Recovery is now installed on your Galaxy S3 i9300 device.
And as always, we end with an invite: don't be a stranger and join our community - be a part of the conversation where we help each other out, discuss the latest and greatest, and make the best of our tech.