Blocking Pop-ups on Native Browser & ChromeThis one's easy.
- Open the Android browser and click the three-dot options located at the top right of the screen.
- Click "settings" and then "advance"
- Turn on the "Block Pop-ups" option and you're good to go.
- Open Chrome and then click the three dot options at the right of your screen.
- Scroll down and select "Settings"
- Scroll down and select "site settings"
- Now select "pop-ups" - by default this option will be turned off but if it is not turn it off here.
Enabling Data SaverFor perfect browsing experience on Chrome, it is best to enable Data Saver option, which allows you to view the websites typically suited for a mobile experience. To do that just follow the below steps...
- Click "Settings"
- Select "Data Saver" and enable the function.
Install Ad-blocker For AndroidIf after doing everything above you're still not satisfied then it is best to install Ad-blocker plus The process is a little complicated but here is how it should be done.
- Go to "Settings" --- "Security" --- and enable "Unknown Sources"
- Now use Chrome to download Ad-blocker. Once it is downloaded, locate the file in File Manager and install it.
- Open Ad-blocker and click "Configure"
- Take a note of settings here on this page.
- Then go to your Wi-Fi and long press the network you're connected to. Press "Modify Network"
- Enable "Show Advanced Option"
- Click "Proxy Settings" and change from "None" to "Manual"
- Simply change and enter the settings Ad-blocker gave you and you're done!
Similar / posts
September 09 2019
September 05 2019
September 04 2019