Make sure that your internet is working properly before you do something to repair it.
How to connect to the internet
- First, you will have to turn your device Off and On.
- Then, you will have to connect to the Wi-Fi network.
- Tap apps on the top right corner.
- Tap on Settings and the Wi-Fi.
- Check for available networks after you turn it On.
- Check your router if your device finds a network that is not familiar to you.
- Verify the router for transmitting the right network.
- Check your router by performing a soft test.
- Tap the password if your network appears and then tap Connect.
If you tried all this and it is still not working, you will need to click Manually Add a Network below.