One common issue with Samsung Galaxy devices is the blank screen problem. This means that the entire screen shows a blank page with nothing on it, except that the backlight is on. Otherwise there is nothing else on the screen.
This is how the blank screen issue looks like:
Some causes for this blank screen issue are:
- The battery is completely drained or there is not enough power for the device to turn on.
- An installed app is causing the screen to turn blank.
- The blank screen is caused by physical or liquid damage.
How to fix the blank screen issue on Samsung Galaxy devices:
- Connect your device to a power supply and leave it a few minutes to charge a little. Try again to start the device. If you still have problems go on to the next step.
- Another common solution is to remove the battery for 30 seconds, and then restart the device.
- If the screen goes blank due to an application, you will have to completely uninstall that application.
Side Note: If you’re enjoying this article, you may want to subscribe to our YouTube channel; we do giveaways, hands-on product reviews, feature top tech, and much more!
If the problem is still not fixed, it may be a hardware issue that can be repaired at a repair service center.
LATEST FROM YOUTUBE: