- First off, turn of your device.
- Then press and hold the Power key until the device turns on. You will see the Samsung logo any moment, so when you do, press and hold the Volume down key until the lock screen shows up. You will notice a 'Safe Mode' sign in the lower-left corner of the screen.
- If you want to uninstall apps you can do so by using the Application Manager that can be accessed from Settings>More. Search among the installed apps and delete the desired ones.
- When you are done troubleshooting, you can reboot the device in normal mode by simply restarting the device.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool