We all know that a tablet is shared by family or friends and this is why sometimes we need to create multiple accounts for them. Each user can customize screens, applications, settings and other things which suits him the best. Users will be shown on the lock screen and they will have their own image. With a simple tap on the wright image, an user will access its screen.
How to add a user
If you want to add a user, you should be the owner of the tablet. So, you will follow some easy steps to do that:
- First, you will access Quick Settings and then Settings and Users.
- Then, you will tap on Add user found on the top right of the screen. Read the text and tap OK.
- Tap Set up now if the user is available and ask him to set up the Google Account details. If it isn’t available, tap Not now.
DID YOU KNOW? Updato offers seamless and guaranteed phone unlocking for any device, carrier and region! It's quick and easy - try it now.
How to modify user information
Use the users screen to modify user information.
- Tap the user name and the image beside the local profile to change the users picture.
- To change the nickname, you will have to tap on Nickname.
- Tap on User info to add or change additional text.
How to delete an user
- First, you will have to access the users screen.
- Then, you will need to tap the Trash icon beside the user’s name.
- Other users can delete only their own space and if you want to permanently delete an user, you will have to tap on Menu and Delete username from this device.
LATEST FROM YOUTUBE: