- Considering that you already downloaded and installed Kies on your PC (if not you can download it from http://www.samsung.com/us/kies).
- Open Kies and then Click on Back up/Restore tab on the right upper corner.
- You can select now what you want to back up (Contacts, Music, Photos, Videos) or you can check the box saying "select all items".
- Click on Back up button (Pic. 2)
- You will be prompted with a new window that shows you the progress. When the back up is finished, press the complete button.
- Click on the restore button at the bottom of the main window (Pic. 3)
- A window will appear that asks you to select the back up file. You will have a list there that shows you all the back ups you made. Select the one that you need. Then click Next.
- If everything is how you want it, click Start Restore on the next window.
- Wait until the progress bar indicates that the restoration is complete, and click Complete.
Similar / posts
February 24th, 2017
Updated on August 29th, 2017
October 10th, 2014