Some users have come across certain encrypted errors codes while either trying to install or launch an application from the Play Store. If you come across this error, don’t fret, some of this Play Store are quite common and there are simple solutions to fix them.
Google Play Store Error Processing Purchase DF-BPA-09
This usually occurs when attempting to install an app from the Play Store. Simply retrying the installation won’t solve the issue.
This problem is not related to your device but rather the Google Play Store itself.
So navigate to Settings >>Apps (or Application Manager) >> Swipe to ‘All’ section then find the Google Services Framework app. Tap on the Google Services Framework, select Clear data then choose OK to confirm.
QUICK NOTE: Free firmware downloads are made possible thanks in part to BlueHost Hosting & Dedicated Servers – Updato's #1 choice for hosting and storage solutions! Show your support and check 'em out.
If this fails, visit the Google Play Store from your computer and download the application with the error code issue from there.
Google Play Store Error Code 194
Occurs from games and apps download attempts from the Play Store.
- Wipe out Google Play Store and Google Play Services cache data.
- Head to Settings >> Apps or Application Manager
- Navigate to All column >> Google Play Store app
- Tap the Google Play Store app option and select Force stop, thereafter tap Clear data option.
Repeat the same procedure with Google Play Services and then retry your download.
If this fails, the next updated Play Store version comes with this issue fixed, ensure you have it installed.
Google Play Store Error Code 495
Occurs when downloading or updating Play Store apps.
- Erase your Google Play Store data. Go to Settings >> Apps or Application Manager >> Google Play Store then select Clear data.
- Erase data from Google Services Framework. This however may cause your apps to act up temporarily, as it would be similar to performing a factory reset.
- Erase your device’s login Google account. Afterwards, restart your device and once again add your Google account; Go to Settings >> Accounts >> Add Account >> Google Account then enter your details.
Google Play Store Error Code 504
App download error
- Navigate to Settings >> Apps >> All>> tap Google Play Store, Clear cache then Clear data.
- Navigate to Settings >> Apps >> All>> tap Google Services Framework, Clear cache then Clear data.
Google Play Store Error Code 920
App cannot download.
- Switch off your Wi-Fi, then it switch it on again, then retry downloading or updating the app.
- In the Settings, delete the login Google account, reboot your phone and re-add the Google account once again.
- Alternatively, head to Settings >> Apps >> All >> Google Play Store, tap Clear data then cache options and then Uninstall update. Reboot your phone, launch the Google Play Store app and attempt downloading the app again.
Google Play Store Error Code 911
App cannot download
- Clear data from Google Services Framework app, as shown in previous solutions.
- For Wi-Fi connections that need a web page login, confirm that you are logged in.
- Find an alternative Wi-Fi network.
- Instead of Wi-Fi, you could try using cellular network data service instead.
What other Google Play Store Error codes have you experienced? Let us know in the comments.
LATEST FROM YOUTUBE: