1. Set up the ‘Google Now’ properlyFirst, get this personal assistant to recognize the ‘OK Google’ command from your phone’s screen by hitting the hamburger icon in the app. Go to the Settings > tap Voice > ‘OK Google’ detection. Here is how you can slide all toggles to your right. After doing that, you are prompted to familiarize the OK Google option to your speech. This is done by saying Ok Google 3 times. Next, go to Settings > tap Voice and then to Offline speech recognition and then make sure that all the languages you require are downloaded. This enables you to use Google voice commands that do not need the internet when you are offline.
2. Learn all voice commandsGoogle Now offer numerous voice commands which are used for hosting processes. The more you know, the more you get out of the Google app. Go to our list of voice commands and start learning.
3. Commute sharingIn case you want your current location to be recognized by family or your friends on Google Plus, you can activate Location Sharing among your circles. More considerably, you can activate Commute Sharing. What does it do for you? For instance, if you stay in a city where breakdowns and traffic jams are very common, this can help your loved ones and family keep track of the location you are in the latest now. To activate this, head over to the Menu > Settings > tap Google Now and then tap Traffic. Activate ‘Let them see your commute updates’. Those who can access where you are can see your current or latest locations in form of the Google Now cards.
4. Activate voice speechYou just need to tap once, to activate the microphone. This can even get simpler – just say ‘Google’. For this to operate, you’ll need to enable Hotword detection first. Head to the Google Now menu then to the Settings and open Voice. From here, you just need to tick the ‘Hortword detection’ option. After you have done that, say ‘Google (your query)’ to run the search by voice.
5. Launch applicationsGoogle Now key function is to enable a hands-free capability. So why use fingers to open applications. All you need is just say ‘Open [application name] and then let Google Now open the app for you.
Similar / posts
February 09 2020
January 23 2020
January 19 2020