1. Turn off annoying soundsWhile using your device, why not turn off the annoying sounds? Even if you like some of them, I can reassure you that not everyone at work, in the market, or at work likes them. So, do such people a favor by going to Settings > My Device to Sounds & Notifications and then to Other Sounds. Unmark the boxes for the sounds that you can manage to live without.
2. Access the hidden settingsThere is a great application called the Note 2 Hidden Settings which also works with the other Galaxy handsets, including the Galaxy S4. The setting does not work with some of the carrier-branded models, but it is worth giving a shot. There are a lot of pretty cool stuff in this application.
3. Disable the S VoiceThe S Voice is launched by double-pressing the Galaxy S4’s home key. This feature slows down the home key response. For instance, TouchWiz momentarily pauses after pressing it for the first time to see if you press it the second time and then take you to the home screen.How to fix Galaxy S4 problemsGo to the S Voice, tap the menu key, hit Settings and then unmark the box to make the home key navigation a little faster.
4. Use shortcuts to message or call contactsGo to your contacts list and swipe anyone’s name to the right or left to immediately message or call them. With this, you can now stay in touch with someone more easily and save a lot of time while you are doing it.
5. Use your S4 to control the Smart TVDownload WatchOn application and then use it to set your TV guide, control your TV, set-top box, favorite channels, Blu-ray Player and much more. You can also put it on the notifications shade or the lock screen to make sure you can use it on the couch.
6. Install a better launcherIf TouchWiz is a bit slow, it is recommended you replace it with a faster launcher like the Action launcher, Nova Launcher, Google Now Launcher. Give one of the launchers a try – they are free and you can easily switch back if you want to.
7. Enable Smart stayThe Smart stay feature uses your handset’s front-facing camera to detect if you are looking at your device’s screen or not. The feature makes sure that your screen is on while you are looking at it. This is awesome if you are the type who likes to have a brief short screen timeout. It is also great for those who do a lot of reading. To enable the feature, head to the Settings, tap My device, hit Smart screen and press Smart stay.
Similar / posts
December 9th, 2016
December 9th, 2016