The Note 4 was the flagship of 2014 and still, it is considered as one of the best devices you can purchase. However, Android has done a little to do with a fantastic experience on the Note 4.
The number of Samsung Galaxy Note 4 issues and bugs have been surprisingly high. While some handsets have issues with GPS and WiFi and others have problems with battery life and overheating.
This article contains some fixes to the Note 4’s annoying issues.
1. Gap Between Body and Screen
Some people have complained of a gap around the screen. There are videos and photos of the Note 4 users sticking their credit cards in the gap between the body and screen. Both at the sides and at the tops of the Galaxy Note 4.
Side Note: If you’re enjoying this article, you may want to subscribe to our YouTube channel; we do giveaways, hands-on product reviews, feature top tech, and much more!
The gap may cause over friction between the parts making the gap to widen slightly.
Either return the Galaxy Note 4 or ignore the gap if it doesn’t affect you handset.
2. ‘OK Google’ Fails to Work
Some Note 4 users have been making numerous reports of the voice command ‘OK Google’ failing to work. For some, it worked awesome after the initial setup but stopped working after 3 days
- Turn off the Voice wake up at the Settings menu of S Voice. The S Voice should be on for the OK Google to function.
- Go to the ‘Settings’, to ‘Language and input’ to ‘Voice Search’ and then to ‘OK Google’. Make sure that the Detection is always on. Then restart your device
- If you are still having the issue, check your applications one by one. Begin with the wearable applications, anything that can access the notification. You can also factory reset you device and selectively re install the applications till you find the culprit.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Randomly Restarts
Some Galaxy Note 4 users annoying reboot issue with the device. The handsets will restart itself randomly with no obvious cause.
- In case you are using and SD card in your Galaxy Note 4, then this is the very first thing to check. Remove the microSD card from your handsets then test to see if the issue still occur. In case the problem is solved, back the data from the SD card to a computer then format it on the Galaxy Note 4 through ‘Settings’ then to ‘Storage’ to ‘Format SD card.’
- Try a factory reset. Before doing this, make sure that all your data is properly backed up. To do this, Go to ‘Settings’ then to ‘Back and Reset’, to ‘Factory data reset’ to ‘Reset device and then ‘Erase everything.’
- Contact the carrier, retailer and arrange a replacement.
4. Menu Key Missing
If you are updating form another device to the Galaxy Note 4, you might be annoyed by lack of the Menu key.
- Many manufactures have updated their applications to include a menu option as the software button. It I an icon with 3 dots, swipe to reveal it.
- For older applications that have not updated with a software option, long press on the recent applications key to bring up the menu.
LATEST FROM YOUTUBE:
Similar / posts
November 18 2015