Simple methods to clear the “unfortunately WhatsApp has stopped error”Method #1. clear the cache and App Data Clearing the app cache may get things working properly.
- Launch your phone’s settings
- Scroll down and click apps.
- Click on application manager from the list.
- From there you will have to swipe left until you see the last option under the title (ALL).
- Swipe down till you find “WhatsApp” then tap on it.
- Now, click on clear cache and clear data. But before you clear data, first tap on “clear cache” then restart your phone and check if the error still persists.
- Tap on “uninstall” it will only uninstall after asking for your confirmation.
- From there restart your phone.
- Download a fresh copy of WhatsApp from the Google Play Store.
- If all goes well the error will get solved.
Image Source: The Independent
Similar / posts
December 03 2019
November 25 2019
February 07 2019