- Apparently there is a fix for this problem. The S pen can be too sensible, so you have to adjust its potentiometer. Yes, you heard that right.
- Just pop the button cover off by simply using a razor blade or something really thin, the cover should pop immediately. Then, you have to use a small flat head screwdriver and turn the screw clockwise. This will adjust the S Pen sensitivity. If you want to make it more sensible, then you have to screw counterclockwise.
- You should adjust it until it no longer has a problem. This fix has worked for a lot of people, so it should work as a general fix. If you still have problems with the S pen, then you should get in touch with the dealer that gave the phone to you and get the S pen switched because it is faulty.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool