Facebook application is one of the apps that seem to have issues when pulling updates after the Android Marshmallow update for the Galaxy S6. If you have not changed your device settings after the Marshmallow update, then it is the system cache which got corrupted.
To solve this problem, delete you cache so that the new system can be able to create new ones. To do that follow the steps below:
- Turn off your handset
- Press and hold the Power button, Home button, and Volume Up button simultaneously.
- Immediately your smartphone vibrates, release the Power button but continue holding the Home button and the Volume up button.
- Release the Home and Volume Up buttons immediately the Android System Recovery screen pops up.
- Then press the Volume Down button to highlight the ‘wipe cache partition’.
- Hit the Power button to choose
- When you have finished wiping the cache, a ‘Reboot system now’ is instantly highlighted.
- Hit the Power button to restart your Samsung Galaxy S6.
Side Note: If you’re enjoying this article, you may want to subscribe to our YouTube channel; we do giveaways, hands-on product reviews, feature top tech, and much more!
LATEST FROM YOUTUBE:
Similar / posts
December 14 2016
June 01 2016