How To Turn The Driving Mode On
- Press “Apps” on your home screen
- Go to “Settings”
- Tap “Language and Input” option
- Choose “Text-to-Speech Output” option
- You will see the Driving Mode setting under “General”. Slide it on and you can select the items to be read, such as incoming alerts, SMS, or other notifications.
How To Turn Your Samsung Galaxy S4 Driving Mode offIf you are not driving but using your cellphone normally, you wouldn’t want this feature to read notifications and messages for you. If you wish to turn off this feature, follow these steps:
- Go to phone setting app
- Choose the “Language and Input” option.
- Tap on “Tex-to-Speech Output” option.
- Here, you will find driving mode on. Turn it off.
Turn Off Car Mode or Drive Mode in the Samsung Galaxy S5Drive Mode, as it was commonly known in the Samsung Galaxy S4 and earlier models, has been changed to Car Mode in S5. Car mode has a whole new set of features and uses, and the location of device functionality has also been changed. It's now accessed through the notifications panel, and can also be set to automatically turn on or off.
Similar / posts
August 16 2019
August 07 2019