- First you have to download Flash Player 220.127.116.11 from Adobe's Download Page.
- Then you have to place the apk on your Tablet's memory.
- Now simply use a file manager to access the installer and run it.
Flash Player is no longer officially supported for Android devices that use the Jelly Bean operating system. However, Adobe still has the archived files for Flash Player 11 for Ice Cream Sandwich. This version can still be installed on devices that have Jelly Bean, but not by using the official Google Play method, but by simply installing the apk file manually. NOTE: You will have to check 'Unknown Sources' from Settings > Security so you can install the apk outside Google Play. How to install Flash Player on Galaxy Note 8.0:
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool