Watching videos on Android phones comes second to listening to music while on the move. When it comes to music streaming, there are lots of services to choose from, but Facebook and YouTube are the top stakeholders when it comes to streaming of videos on Android smartphones.
You must have wondered of how to download Facebook videos which appear on your timeline so that you watch them over and over again without using an internet connection. Although Facebook doesn’t offer a direct link to download a video, you can use a third-party application called MyVideoDownloader or the Mega Facebook Video Downloader.
How to download videos using MyVideoDownloader for Facebook
- Install the application
- After launching the app, log into your Facebook account.
- Swipe towards your right to open the menu.
- Select NewsFeed in the menu to search for the Facebook video you want to download.
- Once you’ve found a video you love, tap on the tick icon beside the Facebook Video you want to download.
- Tap the download icon on the top-right corner your screen.
- The downloaded videos are saved to your handset’s SD card by default. You can choose to save the downloaded videos to your phone from the setting’s menu.
How to download videos using the Mega Facebook Video Downloader
- Install and launch the application
- Log in to your Facebook account and then browse the videos you want to download
- Click on the video you want to download – a menu that says Download or Play pops up.
- Hitting on the download part downloads the video and it is saved in a location in your device. It tells you what that location is.
- All videos you download are also saved in the Downloads tab.
The above applications work flawlessly without any issues. If you know of any other method, you can share with us.
LATEST FROM YOUTUBE: