1. Unusual behavior from your handsetThis is one of the most common ways of detecting spyware. If there is a spy app installed on your device, your smartphone will start acting differently. Sometimes your smartphone may make strange sounds or shut down automatically. If your find yourself in this situation, look for recently installed apps. You might see applications that you do not remember installing. Rooted smartphones are more prone to spyware attacks and unusual behavior. What applications, services, websites, and browsers and change your passwords know and then.
2. Noise When Making CallsIf you happen to hear unusual sounds or noise during phone calls, your handset may be infected with spyware. These sounds mean that your phone call is being recorded. There are recording applications that do that. However, a bad connection may also because of those unusual sounds. But if you keep hearing these strange noises, check your device for any spyware apps.
3. Battery DrainAnother way to find out if someone is spying on your smartphone is an increase in battery usage. After using your smartphone for a few days, most people are familiar with their battery patterns and life. If you happen to note that your handset is experiencing severe battery drain for no reason, the cause could be a spyware app. Tracking and spyware application can drain your battery’s life severely, especially if they are running constantly. Furthermore, if your handset could be overheating for no reason, the same rules apply. Check for the recently installed app.
4. Strange text messagesSpyware application often sends strange messages on smartphones with different symbols or codes. If you are receiving such text messages on your smartphone, there’s a big change that you are being spied on or being tracked.
4. High increase in data usageThis is also another important factor to consider when determining whether your device has a tracking software of spyware installed. Spyware applications tend to consume a lot of data to send your smartphone’s information. High data usage could mean that you are being spied on. However, spending a lot of time online could be another cause of high data usage. What I’m saying is that you should consider all factors. Monitor your data usage for any unusual high data consumption and then try figuring out the cause of the problem.
Source: Android Authority
Similar / posts
January 15 2020
January 02 2020
December 23 2019